A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sapir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sapir
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sapir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapir graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sapir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Sapir MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Sapir practice?
- Dr. Paul Sapir has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sapir practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.