A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PAUL SAWREY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. PAUL SAWREY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. PAUL SAWREY, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. SAWREY graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. SAWREY has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SAWREY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. PAUL SAWREY practice?
Dr. PAUL SAWREY practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Page, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.