A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sawrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sawrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sawrey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawrey graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Sawrey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Sawrey practice?
Dr. Paul Sawrey practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Page, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.