A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sawrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sawrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawrey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sawrey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawrey graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Sawrey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul K Sawrey MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Sawrey practice?
- Dr. Paul Sawrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sawrey practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.