Learn more about Dr. Paul Sawrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sawrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawrey
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sawrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sawrey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawrey graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Sawrey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul K Sawrey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Sawrey practice?
- Dr. Paul Sawrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sawrey practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.