Dr. Paul Sawrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Sawrey?

Best hands in the Southwest

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Excellent in all respects.

Very caring doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2012

My elderly mother has been a patient of Dr. Sawrey's for many years. He has been very professional, yet concerned and caring. She has never felt rushed. He is always patient and takes his time with her. He remembers her history without even looking at the chart. Outstanding cardiologist.

Don't believe the naysayers!

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Sawrey is the consumate pro, amazingly intelligent and a far superior doctor. He is committed to his patients and his practice, very highly regarded by his peers and has held prestigous medical positions only offered to the best of the best. I have been his patient for 20 year and I have NEVER experienced the negativity reported in some of the other reviews - they either have the wrong Dr., have a hidden agenda or are the root of their own personality problems. If you are lucky enough to become one of Dr. Sawrey's patients, you will be most pleased and rewarded by the experience.

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

He's the biggest jerk I ever met

Poor personal skills

Posted on May 7th, 2010

This is the rudest person I have ever met

Best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on January 2nd, 2010

I went into post partum congestive heart failure six years ago and Dr Sawrey has been my cardiologist since. He has never taken any of my complaints lightly and has been very thorough and honest in his recommendations and treatments. He and his office staff are very professional and they always remember my name and treat me like family. I honestly believe that were it not for Dr Sawrey and Jodi and Julie (not to mention Patti Jo in the front office) my health would not be what it is today. My heart is in awesome condition which I truly believe is a miracle. I highly recommend Dr Sawrey.

Posted on January 14th, 2017