A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Scalise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scalise
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scalise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scalise, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalise graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Scalise has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Scalise MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Scalise practice?
- Dr. Paul Scalise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Scalise practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Hartford Critical Care Practitioners and Hartford Pulmonologists.