A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Scalise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scalise, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalise graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Scalise has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scalise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan