Learn more about Dr. Paul Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scanlon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scanlon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlon graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scanlon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Scanlon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Paul Scanlon has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Scanlon practices Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Austin, MN.
See Rochester Pulmonologists.