A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scanlon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlon
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scanlon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlon graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scanlon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Scanlon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Paul Scanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Scanlon practices Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pulmonologists.