A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Scanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scanlon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scanlon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlon graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scanlon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Scanlon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Scanlon practice?
- Dr. Paul Scanlon has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Scanlon practices Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Austin, MN.
See Rochester Pulmonologists.