A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schanfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schanfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schanfield, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schanfield graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schanfield has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Schanfield MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Schanfield practice?
- Dr. Paul Schanfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schanfield practices Neurology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Neurologists.