A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Scheinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scheinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scheinberg, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheinberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Scheinberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Scheinberg FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Scheinberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Scheinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Scheinberg practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pulmonologists.