A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schelkun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schelkun, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Pathology
- TMJ Treatment Surgery
- Teeth Extractions
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Schelkun graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schelkun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Schelkun MD, DDS, and DMD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Schelkun practice?
- Dr. Paul Schelkun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schelkun practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Warminster Otolaryngologists.