Dr. Paul Michael Schelkun MD, DDS, and DMD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schelkun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schelkun, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schelkun graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schelkun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schelkun accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Schelkun practice?
Dr. Paul Schelkun practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Warminster Otolaryngologists.