P. Michael Schelkun, MD, DDS, DMD
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

158 York Rd
Warminster, PA 18974
(215) 672-6560
Locations and availability (3)

by Evan P. on Mar 18th, 2014

I had a nice experience here. The doctor made me feel at ease. I would definitely return to him if I need another extraction.

by collin on Mar 12th, 2014

Very happy with this office! Both my sons had wisdom teeth extracted here and I could not have been happier! The staff was knowledgeable, courtesy and very kind! The next day the nurses call to check on my sons, I was very impressed by this, makes you feel like they really care! Dr Schelkun explained everything to us at the consult and all went smooth. Highly recommend this office

|  Hands down Dr Schelkun is the best oral surgeon and practice  |  show details
by R B on Jan 25th, 2014

Dr Schelkun is flat out the best. All the Drs are both MD's and DDS's! Their facilities are all accredited by the Joint Commission, the same one that accredits hospitals! Amazing! This guy really gets it. I am a physician and my family and I would go no where else! I am not easily impressed but this place is really impressive!

|  Best Oral Surgeon in the Area  |  show details
by Tara B on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Erik Sayles and the staff at the Fort Washington office were very professional in every aspect of my oral surgery experience. The staff was friendly and caring. They consulted with me throughout the procedure to insure that I understood what had to be done. I would highly recommend this office to anyone requiring oral surgery.

by Jamie C. on Aug 17th, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth removed and felt very prepared with the instructions and papers I was given beforehand. Very little pain or discomfort afterwards. Thank You!

|  Post tooth extraction problem!  |  show details
by Rita Boyst on Aug 14th, 2013

I think they should watch the patient for a longer period after tooth extractions. I left and was feeling quite lousy. I had to go to get my medications prescribed for me right after I left there. I had to drive myself and had dizziness. I think the doctor gave me another dose of the anesthetic which gave me the nausea. I hope their other patients complain about this if it happens to them. It was a little scary.

|  Expert treatment by caring Doctors.  |  show details
by Ivan on Aug 14th, 2013

I am new to this area. My insurance company referred me to the practice. I was in a bad situation and needed a surgical extraction. Dr. Shelkun saw me quickly, made time to do the extraction on my initial visit. He and his staff were caring, he was expert, fast and took care of my problem immediately. I cannot praise this Doctor enough. He is as caring and an expert in his field. A kind gentleman who looks out for his patients. If you need oral surgery or implants you will not find anyone better.

Jul 10th, 2012

I love dentists! They're some of the few people who understand the importance of good dental care in relationship to overall health. I've never met one I didn't like and Dr. Shelkun is no exception. Although I only needed a quick exam, he took one look, explained my problem and assured me everything was going to be fine. He answered my questions accurately and eased all my concerns. Should I ever need his expertise for a real problem I would not hesitate to seek his services. The staff was friendly and the offices were bright and cheerful.

|  totally pain free !!  |  show details
by Kristie G. on Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Schelkun is the best in his field. I am totally impressed with this doc. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth extracted in July and it was over so quickly I couldn't believe it !!! I never felt anything and my recovery was amazing. This is a recommendation that I make without reservation.............amazing !

|  I recommend Dr. Shelkun to everyone!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2010

I saw Dr. Schelkun in his Warminster Facility. I was very nervous about having to have a tooth extracted. Dr. Schelkun made the environment very relaxed and comfortable and that put me at ease. He made my experience very pleasant and I recommend him to EVERYONE!

|  Dr. Schelkun is a Skilled Professional  |  show details
by B.J.D. on Aug 19th, 2010

I was nervous about having my wisdom teeth removed, because I hate needles, but my experience with Dr. Schelkun couldn't have gone smoother. He was a skilled professional who put me at ease throughout the procedure. I would strongly recommend him to anyone in need of wisdom tooth removal.

|  A Great Experience!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2010

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr.Schelkun and both times had a great experience. The anesthesia was so easy and I had no pain afterwards.The staff was verok y friendly and professional.I would recommend him to anyone and have referred family members and friendsto this practice.

|  Dr. Schelkun was amazing !  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2010

He removed 2 of my wisdon teeth quickly and without any pain whatsoever. He explained everything fully, his staff was very friendly and efficient, his facility was immaculate! I was treated with respect and kindness and he participated with my insurance which was a bonus !! I would definitely recommend Dr. Shelkun to everyone !

by Cheryl Q. on Nov 24th, 2009

Absolutely amazing -- had 4 impacted wisdom teeth, another oral surgeon said it was extremely complex, & could damage several nearby teeth. Dr. Schelkuns staff was absolutely fantastic, I was back to normal 2 days later. I even had an allergic reaction to the meds, & doctor called me back within 10 minutes. I have highly recommended Dr. & his staff to anyone & everyone I know in need of dental work.

|  The BEST !  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2009

I had a wisdom tooth extracted by Dr. Schelkun and he was amazing ! His skill was unbelievable and it was over before I knew it....He is the BEST !