A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schkade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schkade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schkade
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schkade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schkade, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schkade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schkade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Schkade MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Schkade practice?
- Dr. Paul Schkade has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schkade practices Allergy & Immunology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Allergists.