A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schkade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schkade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schkade, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schkade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schkade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Schkade MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Schkade practice?
- Dr. Paul Schkade has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schkade practices Allergy & Immunology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Arvada, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Denver Allergists.