A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schmit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schmit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmit
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schmit, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmit graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jerome Schmit MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Schmit practice?
- Dr. Paul Schmit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schmit practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sylmar Surgeons.