A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schmit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schmit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmit
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schmit, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmit graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jerome Schmit MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Schmit practice?
- Dr. Paul Schmit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schmit practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sylmar Surgeons.