A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Coms.
Dr. Schneider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Schneider DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Schneider practice?
- Dr. Paul Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schneider practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Family Physicians and West Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.