A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schoephoerster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schoephoerster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoephoerster graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schoephoerster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Schoephoerster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Schoephoerster practice?
- Dr. Paul Schoephoerster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schoephoerster practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fayette, MO.
See Columbia Family Physicians.