A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schommer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schommer
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Schommer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schommer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schommer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Schommer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Schommer practice?
- Dr. Paul Schommer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schommer practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.