Dr. Paul Schorr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Schorr?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 23rd, 2015

Dr Schorr is the best doctor I ever had

Dr Schorr is a great doctor, so intelligent. I love that he listens and does not try to put me on all kinds of prescriptions. For 6 years I have had 3 doctors and 2 pharmacists allow me to split metropolol 200 mg extended release in half to save money. I only need 100 mg. It does say on the internet that it is okay, however it says it is not recommended or always safe to split extended release or coated pills in half. When I asked him if he would give me the 200 mg to split to save money he said that it is not a good idea because it is extended release. Wow, I am doing better now. My 2 previous doctors tried to give me anxiety medicine and anti-depressants even though I do not need them, I always refuse medication that is not necessary. When I had anxiety and insomnia he prescribed a small amount of 15 pills which is great because I never use a full bottle of 30 and they end up expired and thrown out. I didn't need them yet because I think the name brand Toprol being taken correctly is working. So far so good. Thanks Dr Schorr.

January 24th, 2017

February 21st, 2010

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.