Learn more about Dr. Paul Schreck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schreck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreck
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Schreck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schreck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreck graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schreck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Schreck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Schreck practice?
- Dr. Paul Schreck has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schreck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harper Woods, MI.
See Harper Woods Surgeons.