Dr. Paul Schreck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 7th, 2016
Best 2nd opinion I ever had
Excellent overall experience with the doctor and PTs during a very rough stretch. The staff is very friendly and quite knowledgeable. Dr. Schreck was my "2nd opinion" and I feel very fortunate I chose him for my consultation and procedure. The only reason I gave a 4-star for "time spent" is that I don't expect any more or less than what he's done already.

March 20th, 2016
Awesome
He did a mri and he suggested injection for arthritis and oh my god i feel like i have a new knee he is great

November 9th, 2015
the worst I am still hurting after surgery

March 23rd, 2015
It is my pleasure to recommend Dr. Paul Schreck for orthopedic surgery. He performed total replacement surgery on each of my shoulders (on different dates) and I left the hospital without pain. Simply put, he is the best! His bedside manner gives you all the time you need to ask questions and his answers are thorough and understandable. He gave me special care because I had bad falls on each of the shoulders during my rehabilitation. He was always available to care for me. This past February, being one year from my first appointment with him, I have no pain, and strength and range of motion better than expected. Hats off to Dr. Schreck!

January 17th, 2014
Very pleased with my care from this physician and happy with the results.

August 15th, 2013
He is wonderful. He operated on my spouse with a broken shoulder and torn rotator and fixed my acl. Today he worked with my child who broke her arm in multiple spots. He is caring and very competent.

May 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Schreck was able to diagnose my problem and this was without an MRI!. (I was unable to have one)The staff has always been friendly. Waiting time to see the Doctor is a little longer than probably most, However, he spends a considerable amount of time with each patient he see's and makes sure you understand what he is telling you. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Schreck

December 27th, 2010
He was able to diagnose my injury fairly accurately from mri and physical examination. He alleviated my pain. He is a great surgeon!

August 13th, 2009
Inept office staff
Prepare yourself to spend a significant amount of time setting up an appointment and waiting in the office to actually see Paul Schreck. The problem is largely due to the insensitivity and absence consideration by his administrative employees. This was my personal experience as well an observation of his staff while waiting in his office for an hour last week. In contrast I am scheduled to meet with his competition tomorrow. The new physicians staff bent over backwards to schedule my appointment. Unfortunate that a great physician can be disparaged so blindly by poor hiring practices.