Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Jan 17th, 2014

Very pleased with my care from this physician and happy with the results.

Aug 15th, 2013

He is wonderful. He operated on my spouse with a broken shoulder and torn rotator and fixed my acl. Today he worked with my child who broke her arm in multiple spots. He is caring and very competent.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by John Daniels on May 10th, 2013

Dr Schreck was able to diagnose my problem and this was without an MRI!. (I was unable to have one)The staff has always been friendly. Waiting time to see the Doctor is a little longer than probably most, However, he spends a considerable amount of time with each patient he see's and makes sure you understand what he is telling you. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Schreck

Dec 27th, 2010

He was able to diagnose my injury fairly accurately from mri and physical examination. He alleviated my pain. He is a great surgeon!

Inept office staff show details Inept office staff
by Robert Amori on Aug 13th, 2009

Prepare yourself to spend a significant amount of time setting up an appointment and waiting in the office to actually see Paul Schreck. The problem is largely due to the insensitivity and absence consideration by his administrative employees. This was my personal experience as well an observation of his staff while waiting in his office for an hour last week. In contrast I am scheduled to meet with his competition tomorrow. The new physicians staff bent over backwards to schedule my appointment. Unfortunate that a great physician can be disparaged so blindly by poor hiring practices.