A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schubert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubert
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Schubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schubert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- South Weymouth
- Harbor Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Schubert MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Schubert practice?
- Dr. Paul Schubert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schubert practices Cardiovascular Disease near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwell, MA.
See South Weymouth Cardiologists.