Learn more about Dr. Paul Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schubert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schubert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- South Weymouth
- Harbor Medical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schubert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Schubert practice?
Dr. Paul Schubert practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwell, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists, South Weymouth Cardiologists, and South Weymouth General Practitioners.