A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schulster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schulster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulster
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Schulster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulster graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Schulster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Schulster MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Schulster practice?
- Dr. Paul Schulster has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schulster practices Pulmonary Disease near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Pulmonologists.