A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schulster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schulster is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulster graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Schulster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Schulster MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Schulster practice?
- Dr. Paul Schulster has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schulster practices Pulmonary Disease near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Pulmonologists.