Learn more about Dr. Paul Schulster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schulster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulster
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulster graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Schulster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Schulster MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Schulster practice?
- Dr. Paul Schulster has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schulster practices Pulmonary Disease near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Pulmonologists.