A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schulster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schulster is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulster graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Schulster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schulster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Schulster practice?
Dr. Paul Schulster practices Pulmonary Disease near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Pulmonologists.