Dr. Paul Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Schwartz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Paul Schwartz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

Very Unprofessional

March 24th, 2017

Would be helpful if they had hours to accommodate those of us who work!

January 26th, 2016

Dr. No Show

I am a new patient at this office and more clearly, I am NO LONGER a patient at this office! I called for an appointment to see Dr. Schwartz and was given an 11:30 on Friday. After waiting almost two hours, the person walking into the exam room was the PA, not the doctor as expected. It seems the doctor leaves at 11:30 to attend to other medical matters. However, I was not asked if I would like to see the PA, and I especially wanted to see the doctor to discuss other matters with him and to get to know him and he to know me better. This did not happen. After waiting 2 hours, this PA office visit lasted less than 3 minutes. I was never told the doctor leaves Tuesday-Friday at 11:30. I would have gladly waited a few days to see HIM when he is there. An X-ray was ordered and again, the person who called with the results was not the doctor so I could not ask him any questions nor tell him about my previous experience. I could have gotten more attentive care and a shorter wait had I gone to an Urgent Care facility. I chose this doctor because of his credentials, not because he has a three hour schedule to see patients. If I could, I would give him a MINUS score in the overall rating! What a disappointment!

January 5th, 2016

STAY AWAY....

Dr Paul M Schwartz IS NOT PATIENT FOCUSED as well as OVERTIRED and NO PEOPLE SKILLS. After making multiple mistakes and Flooding My Parent with Fluids while in Delray Medical Center, He then released my parent who had GAINED 25 LBS in Water Weight creating Congestive Heart Failure!! We immediately went to another hospital where they got my parent under control. Shame on this doctor!! All the degrees and he was not man enough to admit he made such a basic mistake

May 2nd, 2013

Sexist-sleaze

Highly irritable and rude. Care is based on his mood of the day.

February 12th, 2013

new florida resident.had initial visit several weeks ago was not feeling and .called today for apppointment .was told by linda that can see the dr. 2 weeks from now.i told her that i could not wait 2 weeks the way i was feeling .she said to go to a walk in clinic and hung up on me.

July 17th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is my PCP for over ten years. I highly recommend him to anyone. He and his staff are very friendly and professional.

March 16th, 2012

Very good doctor

Have used him for 5 years. Very approachable and responsive.Very caring. spends as much time with you as necessary.

August 11th, 2011

First Visit was Pleasant

Dr. Schwartz and his staff were very professional. I believe that Dr. Schwartz likes to get to know his patients before he makes a diagnosis which is the proper and professional thing to do. I was very impressed and look forward to working with he and his staff to resolve my medical issues.

August 6th, 2011

Very rude doctor, you wait and he doesn't have the time to answer your questions. I'm paying for a service NOT the other way! Stay away.

February 25th, 2010

Stay Away - Very Rude Doctor and Rude, Lazy Staff

Dr. Schwartz complains if you ask him to fill out a form required by your insurance because you are giving his staff work to do. His staff didn't look up my history when requesting authorization for a test perscribed and I was denied. During a phone conversation about the denial, his staff dropped the phone and wouldn't continue the conversation. Subsequently I was told to let a specialist handle it. There was no suggested follow up for the new medicines I was starting. A rude lazy staff and the worse bed side manner you will find - and with limited office hours.

April 6th, 2009

My primary care doctor for more than ten years

Dr Schwartz is a top notch diagnostician, who works hard to connect with his patients. I have reccomended him to both family and close friends, all of whom also regard him very highly.