A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schwartzberg, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schwartzberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Schwartzberg DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Schwartzberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Schwartzberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schwartzberg practices Pediatrics near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians.