A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schwartzberg, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Schwartzberg practice?
Dr. Paul Schwartzberg practices Pediatrics near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians.