A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scott, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Scott MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Paul Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Scott practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.