A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scott, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Scott practice?
Dr. Paul Scott practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.