Learn more about Dr. Paul Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scott, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Scott MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Paul Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Scott practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.