Learn more about Dr. Paul Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scott, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cataract Evaluation, Contact Lens Fitting, and Glaucoma Management.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Scott practice?
Dr. Paul Scott practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.