Learn more about Dr. Paul Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Scott, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Scott MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Paul Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Scott practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.