Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by NaTaHanna Bludsworth on Apr 14th, 2015

Dr. Seites is the best physician I think I have ever had. My family all became patients of his when he first started practicing and I remember thinking how nice it was to have a doctor that truly cared. He has not lost that in the last 20 some odd years. He diagnosed my mother with alzheimers last year and he has been there every time i call with the slightest of questions. God bless Dr. Seites is all I can say.

Better than...... show details Better than......
by Kelly Scott on Feb 25th, 2015

I have treated with Dr Seites since 1986 and followed when he went with UCDavis to Laguna. That alone should indicate how competent I feel he is! The office staff is friendly and personable and always greet me by name which I appreciate. E mails are responded to promptly and save me unnecessary trips to the office. I rate an outstanding five stars to all involved, thanks guys!

patient, HE WILL CAUSE YOU TO HAVE A SEISER, over perscribeing medications show details patient, HE WILL CAUSE YOU TO HAVE A SEISER, over perscribeing medications
Nov 21st, 2014

This is a very smart man, he knows how to get money from pharmaceutical companies by over prescribe meds, not caring for your health or side effects from these drugs! I had a major seizer that cost me 30,000 bucks. I have turned him into the medical board! Local lawyers and police officials are aware of him, HE Will be caught soon!

FAMILY MEDICINE show details FAMILY MEDICINE
by PAUL G. SEITES on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Seites, is awesome. He is so down to earth and just by talking with him, he makes you feel at ease. He is very caring and his demeanor that makes you feel like you are a close friend. I just wish more doctors could be like him.

Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Seites is a very good doctor, he listens and is always kind and gracious.