Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing show details Amazing
by Sam and Joy Hughlett on Apr 17th, 2016

We first met with Paul Seites in1987 and stayed with him until we retired and moved out of state. He was always there with our many, many medical issues and helped us through them without hesitation. Paul is truly an amazing Doctor and we miss him. Thank you Dr. Seites for all you have done for us. UCDavis is lucky to have this outstanding Doctor on their team.

by NaTaHanna Bludsworth on Apr 14th, 2015

Dr. Seites is the best physician I think I have ever had. My family all became patients of his when he first started practicing and I remember thinking how nice it was to have a doctor that truly cared. He has not lost that in the last 20 some odd years. He diagnosed my mother with alzheimers last year and he has been there every time i call with the slightest of questions. God bless Dr. Seites is all I can say.

Better than...... show details Better than......
by Kelly Scott on Feb 25th, 2015

I have treated with Dr Seites since 1986 and followed when he went with UCDavis to Laguna. That alone should indicate how competent I feel he is! The office staff is friendly and personable and always greet me by name which I appreciate. E mails are responded to promptly and save me unnecessary trips to the office. I rate an outstanding five stars to all involved, thanks guys!

FAMILY MEDICINE show details FAMILY MEDICINE
by PAUL G. SEITES on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Seites, is awesome. He is so down to earth and just by talking with him, he makes you feel at ease. He is very caring and his demeanor that makes you feel like you are a close friend. I just wish more doctors could be like him.

Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Seites is a very good doctor, he listens and is always kind and gracious.