A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Seville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seville
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Seville Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seville graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Seville has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Zamora Seville MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Z. Seville practice?
- Dr. Paul Seville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Seville practices Urology near Gig Harbor, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Gig Harbor Urologists.