A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sforza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sforza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sforza, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sforza graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sforza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Sforza MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Sforza practice?
- Dr. Paul Sforza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sforza practices Ophthalmology near Whitestone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Whitestone Ophthalmologists.