A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sforza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sforza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sforza
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sforza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sforza, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sforza graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sforza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Sforza MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Sforza practice?
- Dr. Paul Sforza has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sforza practices Ophthalmology near Whitestone, NY.
See Whitestone Ophthalmologists.