A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Shanahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanahan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shanahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Shanahan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Shanahan practice?
- Dr. Paul Shanahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Shanahan practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.