A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Shank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shank graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Shank FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Shank practice?
- Dr. Paul Shank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Shank practices Surgery and Urology near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Surgeons and Somerset Urologists.