A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sharek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sharek, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharek graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sharek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jason Sharek MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sharek practice?
- Dr. Paul Sharek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sharek practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Carlos, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.