Learn more about Dr. Paul Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sharkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharkey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sharkey, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharkey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cletus Sharkey MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Sharkey practice?
- Dr. Paul Sharkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sharkey practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Allergists and Tyler Pediatricians.