A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sharkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sharkey, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharkey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharkey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans