A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sharkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharkey
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sharkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sharkey, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharkey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cletus Sharkey MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Sharkey practice?
- Dr. Paul Sharkey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sharkey practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Overton, TX and Gladewater, TX.
See Tyler Allergists and Tyler Pediatricians.