A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sheehan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sheehan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sheehan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Sheehan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Paul Sheehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sheehan practices Neurological Surgery near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.