A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sheeran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sheeran, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheeran graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheeran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Sheeran MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Sheeran practice?
- Dr. Paul Sheeran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sheeran practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.