Dr. Paul Shelburne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Shelburne?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Paul Shelburne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2015

An OB GYN that wont give a pap. Need help with hormones, sleeping, anxiety, or weight gain? Go elsewhere!

This Doctor is a crock. Dont go to him, if you need any kind of help with hormones. Any symptoms that may include the usual hormone imbalances that come with getting older, he does not nor will he recognize. So if you gain weight, and dont sleep, or have anxiety issues, this doctor sends you to a sucide hotline. This man had me crying with all his banter, and asking questions about WHY I was so stressed. I was stressed over lack of sleep. He didnt like that answer! He wont perform any of the services you ask for or set appointment up for. He also can gauge how your thyroid is by just checking heart rate with his hand! Did you know that thats how they check thyroids? Me neither! Well, I found a doctor that saw a real imbalance, and took the tests that I was in dire need of. And wow, I have no testosterone in my body, along with thyroid issues. They are all being taken care of. I have alleviation, and my quality of life will improve, no thanks to this so called doctor?? And to top it all off, I paid for that visit! Thanks for nothing!

November 25th, 2013

Patient

This doctor is one of best doctors I have been to in a very long time. He has very caring manner and looks and explains all options with you. I would recommend him.

July 21st, 2010

Wonderful

I was referred to Dr. Shelburne for prenatal care during my twin pregnancy. Dr. Shelburne is a very caring doc and has always given me the impression that my needs are the most important thing. He has always placed my concerns first and never made me feel like I was worrying too much. He makes me and my family/friends feel comfortable in any situation. I have even decided to switch my regular OB to Dr. Shelburne. Absolutly wonderful and would refer him to anyone and everyone.

February 16th, 2017