A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenk graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shenk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 5 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Shenk practice?
Dr. Paul Shenk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, and Hematology & Oncology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Chehalis, WA.
See Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Vancouver Ophthalmologists, and Vancouver Oncologists.