A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenk graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shenk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Henry Shenk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Shenk practice?
- Dr. Paul Shenk has 16 office locations.
Dr. Paul Shenk practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Chehalis, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.