A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenk
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenk graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shenk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Henry Shenk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Shenk practice?
- Dr. Paul Shenk has 16 office locations.
Dr. Paul Shenk practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Chehalis, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.