A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Sherlag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Sherlag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherlag
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Sherlag Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Sherlag, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherlag graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sherlag has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Paul Sherlag MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. A P. Sherlag practice?
- Dr. A Sherlag has 1 office location.
Dr. A Sherlag practices Urology near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Urologists.