A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Sherlag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Sherlag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Sherlag, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherlag graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sherlag has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Paul Sherlag MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. A P. Sherlag practice?
- Dr. A Sherlag has 10 office locations.
Dr. A Sherlag practices Urology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Snellville Urologists.