A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Shields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shields has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eugene Shields DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Shields practice?
- Dr. Paul Shields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Shields practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Erie Family Physicians.