Dr. Paul Shin Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Shin?

Pain

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I was with Dr. Shin for years.. I left him cause he never did the work the Nurses did. Then when he see you, he was lost. HIs best nurse left then everything was so lost.. I not thing everyone should see him..

Mean

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Every time I seen Dr.shin he mad me fell like I was just trying to get some drugs and I was a drug addict. Got hurt at work, out of work for three years. Seven years after my injury I seen Dr.shin for a year. Would not listen did not care what I said. Just keep acting and implying that all I wanted was drugs.

Posted on November 24th, 2014

Dr. Shin should not be allowed to practice any kind of medicine. He wrote me a script for pain meds but wrote the wrong directions for taking it. When I told him it wasn't working he got mad and called me an addict that was just looking for a bigger high. He said he doesn't make mistakes. What a jerk. He is one of the best liars I have ever met. STAY. AWAY FROM HIM!!!!

degrading

Posted on September 9th, 2014

Keep Looking

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

I was a patient for over a year. If you want someone strictly for procedures, YES he does a fine job. He did my nerve ablation, which definitely helped with the searing nerve pain I was having. However, I've found him to be just like every other uncompassionate, out for money, pain doc that exists out there. He put me on a long-term medication that I had never tried and had a very odd reaction to. I had to go to the ER as I could not get a hold of him. The ER could also not reach him. When I called his office the following day, the nurses were extremely rude to me and he put me back on the last medicine that was ineffective. He then told me there was nothing else he could do for me and sent me on my way to another pain management doctor. HE DID at least give me 2 months to find a new doctor (did NOT just leave me high and dry), but it was a pretty ridiculous situation. It was as if he was willing and eager to try until you reach a certain point in treatment. He didn't care how frustrated I AM that nothing helps and did not recommend anyone to me who may have been able to help. If anyone knows of an actual good PM doc in the area, please let me know! I feel like I've been through them all in the last 15 years!

Fabulous!

Posted on February 18th, 2014

My daughter has suffered severe stabbing pain in her shoulder/ribs for over a year that kept her from participating in sports and basically any activity. After being sent from Dr. to Dr. and having every X-ray and test imaginable, with no diagnosis and no relief--thank goodness we were referred to Dr. Shin. On her very first visit, he diagnosed the problem and treated it!! This is the first time in over a year that she is pain free! Thank you Dr. Shin!

Joan Cox

Posted on November 12th, 2013

There has not been anymore recent reviews on this DR Shin. Ms Joan Cox, are you still seeing Dr Shin? There is a LOT of negativity on Dr Shin and wonder if he has changed his ways? There are not many pain Drs in Medina County, (Worth talking about that is!) And it would be really nice to get a PM dr that is compassionate. There are a lot of us Dr Shin that are in chronic pain & need help. We're all not out to get pills, yes they do help manage the pain & help us live a kinda normal life, but we all need a DR that UNDERSTANDS our pain! Not look the other way and hurry us a long. Joan Cox or anyone else that is still seeing DR Shin, are you still with him and how is he treating you for you chronic pain? Need a good PM dr, please let us know..or even DR Shin-post here..it's about you and your practice. Also, why did you come to the Cleveland Clinic and stay such a short time and leave?? P.S. Gave him two (2) Stars all the way down since I or non of my family or friends have seen him.

Mrs

Posted on March 29th, 2013

. Dr. Shin is very caring and thorough, I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Dr Shin is not a very good pain management Dr. He acts as though he has no interest in your pain and when I ask what I am supposed to do to get by when I have so much pain he just suggests things I have already had done several times. He needs to go into another line of work-he doesn't have the compassion for this.

Would not recommend

Posted on December 15th, 2010

In my opinion, this doctor does not take the time to listen to his patients, will diagnose the problem and, will diagnose it incorrectly, his bedside manner is horrible, he shows no affection what so ever. would not reccomend to anyone!

Wonderful compassionate man

Posted on September 20th, 2008

Dr. Shin has given me back my life. I've been his patient for 2 years, and go periodically for shots for my back. I have a multitude of back problems, including a less than desired result from a spinal fusion. Without Dr. Shin I would be living my life on my couch. Maria and Linda, his nurses, are also terrific individuals. I never feel rushed, and they all give me as much of their time as I need. I wish all medical professionals had the same high standards of Dr. Shin and his staff.

Posted on November 13th, 2017