Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 10th, 2016

He didn't listen to what I have to say at all he felt calling me bland I wouldn't recommend him to anyone he was horrible.

???? show details ????
Apr 8th, 2016

Pure speculation I noticed the reviews say if sent for an IME he says your fine but if (assuming) a private insurance company sends you he finds something wrong. I saw him too for an IME. He said I was fine but every doctor I've seen has said I am not.

Beware if Workers Comp. IME show details Beware if Workers Comp. IME
Mar 13th, 2016

Beware of this doctor if workers compensation sends you to him for an IME. He works for them and gets paid to report you are able to return to work no matter how many issues you are dealing with on a daily basis. My husband was sent to him by WC for an IME and despite him trying to return to work part time after his injuries, but had to go out again due to the severity and intensity of his traumatic brain injury and his work causing even new ones, Dr. Shipkin reported he was fully capable of returning to work full time and has no current issues. Yet he is still in therapy, sees other specialists, and tests show otherwise. Dr. Shipkin also wrote false statements in his report insisting my husband said them...I was there..he did not. What a racket they have going together.

Dr. Shipkin helped so very much show details Dr. Shipkin helped so very much
by connie on Feb 27th, 2016

I have never met a doctor who listens, take notes, and answers questions in the same manner Dr. Shipkin does. He is without hesitation a life savor. His soft spoken manner and analogies are truly relaxing. He goes above and beyond to help. I hope he never retires!

Expert in his field show details Expert in his field
by Connie on Jan 11th, 2016

Dr Shipkin has been my neurologist for 20 years. I don't know what I would do without him. He returns calls, really listens, provides good advice, and his diagnosis is correct because he thinks everything out thoroughly and discusses it before coming to a conclusion. Dr Shipkin is a brilliant man. My life changed because of him! His receptionist, Maria, is wonderful. She is a kind, caring person who goes above and beyond her normal duties !! I will never leave this office.

Insurance Fraud show details Insurance Fraud
Sep 17th, 2015

Dr Shipkin works for a workers comp insurance company to dismiss claims workers make. Do not trust him he will always make the diagnosis in the insurance company's favor.

Paul M Shipkin, MD, Independent Medical Examination show details Paul M Shipkin, MD, Independent Medical Examination
by Holmes on Oct 16th, 2013

I was told by the Ins company to go see Paul M Shipkin, MD, for a Independent Medical Examination. I have to tell you this Doctor was GREAT!! A Caring, respectful doctor who was very honest about my injury and told the Ins company that I did have in fact have injuries. This Doctor is very trustworthy. We need more Doctors like Paul M Shipkin, MD. I give this Doctor (5) stars all the way!!

Sep 23rd, 2012

He found the problem everybody else missed, very complete.

Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
Sep 6th, 2012

Exceptionally through. Thanks Doc.

Excellent physician! show details Excellent physician!
Oct 4th, 2011

A truly caring and compassionate Dr. There is no rushing to get through history or symptoms. He takes a meticulous history and goes above and beyond to diagnose and treat, or refer if needed. I am a retired trauma nurse and have seen my share of great and not so great Dr.s and I highly recommend Dr. Shipkin.

Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Shipkin is professional and kind and compassionate and always took the time to explain things to me. I suffer from severe migraines and he truly listened to me and got my migraines to a manageable level and improved my quality of life 10 fold. I would recommend him to anyone. He truly cares about the people he treats.

Outrageously greedy ...unprofessional and lacks integrity show details Outrageously greedy ...unprofessional and lacks integrity
Jun 2nd, 2011

My Worker's Comp defense used as an IME. Has been paid off by the insurance company to discredit me. He earned his $$ at this one. He lied throughout the whole report. He went against every other Dr. (there are at least 10) and stated I was fully recovered. My husband was in the room with me and by the time we had read his report, we were stunned to find out just how far a physician would go just to receive the hefty chunk of change that he receives for lying. I wouldn't trust him to diagnose or treat my dog. Please, steer clear of this one.

Ms show details Ms
by Alga Laviola on Sep 2nd, 2010

Had helped me in the past very much, an excellent doctor. Time for him was not important. My well being counted for him.Made sure that I was well when I left his office. For me there any time of need. Thanks DOC.

May 12th, 2009