Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Paul M Shipkin, MD, Independent Medical Examination show details Paul M Shipkin, MD, Independent Medical Examination
by Holmes on Oct 16th, 2013

I was told by the Ins company to go see Paul M Shipkin, MD, for a Independent Medical Examination. I have to tell you this Doctor was GREAT!! A Caring, respectful doctor who was very honest about my injury and told the Ins company that I did have in fact have injuries. This Doctor is very trustworthy. We need more Doctors like Paul M Shipkin, MD. I give this Doctor (5) stars all the way!!

Sep 23rd, 2012

He found the problem everybody else missed, very complete.

Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
Sep 6th, 2012

Exceptionally through. Thanks Doc.

NO INTRGRITY!!! show details NO INTRGRITY!!!
May 16th, 2012

HE IS A DISHONEST SO CALLED DR. BEING PAID BY WORKERS COMP. STEER CLEAR OF THIS ONE!

Excellent physician! show details Excellent physician!
Oct 4th, 2011

A truly caring and compassionate Dr. There is no rushing to get through history or symptoms. He takes a meticulous history and goes above and beyond to diagnose and treat, or refer if needed. I am a retired trauma nurse and have seen my share of great and not so great Dr.s and I highly recommend Dr. Shipkin.

Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Shipkin is professional and kind and compassionate and always took the time to explain things to me. I suffer from severe migraines and he truly listened to me and got my migraines to a manageable level and improved my quality of life 10 fold. I would recommend him to anyone. He truly cares about the people he treats.

Outrageously greedy ...unprofessional and lacks integrity show details Outrageously greedy ...unprofessional and lacks integrity
Jun 2nd, 2011

My Worker's Comp defense used as an IME. Has been paid off by the insurance company to discredit me. He earned his $$ at this one. He lied throughout the whole report. He went against every other Dr. (there are at least 10) and stated I was fully recovered. My husband was in the room with me and by the time we had read his report, we were stunned to find out just how far a physician would go just to receive the hefty chunk of change that he receives for lying. I wouldn't trust him to diagnose or treat my dog. Please, steer clear of this one.

Ms show details Ms
by Alga Laviola on Sep 2nd, 2010

Had helped me in the past very much, an excellent doctor. Time for him was not important. My well being counted for him.Made sure that I was well when I left his office. For me there any time of need. Thanks DOC.

May 12th, 2009