A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Shore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Shore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Shore practice?
- Dr. Paul Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Shore practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.