A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Shyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Shyn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shyn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shyn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Shyn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shyn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Shyn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bernard Shyn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Shyn practice?
- Dr. Paul Shyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Shyn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.