A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Siami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Siami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Siami, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Siami graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Siami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Siami practice?
Dr. Paul Siami practices Urology near Newburgh, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Newburgh Urologists.