A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Siatczynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Siatczynski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Siatczynski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siatczynski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Siatczynski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Siatczynski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Siatczynski practice?
- Dr. Paul Siatczynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Siatczynski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.