Learn more about Dr. Paul Siatczynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Siatczynski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siatczynski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siatczynski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Siatczynski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siatczynski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Siatczynski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Siatczynski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Siatczynski practice?
- Dr. Paul Siatczynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Siatczynski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.