Dr. Paul Siatczynski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 27th, 2016
God
I do not understand the negative reviews. I had thorassic and cervical mri's. My source of pain was complex and a lot of boxes needed to be checked. I was suffering with a lot of pain he was the only doc to prescribe the correct meds to relieve pain. He asked for shoulder mri's and it showed a nasty rotator cuff tear and an intercostal back myscle tear. He will be performing the rotator cuff surgery on me shortly. Wait times in the office to see him are a Little long but some patients need more hand holding than others. I never felt rushed when saw me. I do not want hand holding only a doc that will fix me as quick as possible and get me to where I want to be.

February 15th, 2016
One of the WORST doctors I have ever been to!
I have been to many doctors, and this doctor is one of the worst I have ever been to. PLEASE do yourself a favor and avoid this doctor at all costs because he will most likely make your problem even worse than it already is. Please do not let this doctor do surgery on you. You will probably be so sorry that you did. Do not trust him!!! I really hope that you will seek another opinion from another doctor so that this doctor doesn't ruin something on your body and make you in even more pain than you already are.

March 20th, 2015
I am so surprised to read some of these reviews. Dr. Siatczynksi was extremely personable, approachable, and spent as much time as I needed him to spend with me. He gave me my options, and yes, sometimes it isn't what you want to hear, that doesn't mean he is wrong! He has done my ACL repair and then a follow up meniscus repair (due to more volleyball) . I have had huge success with both surgeries and wouldn't hesitate to go back and see Dr. S.

October 3rd, 2012
Horrible Misdiagnosis!
Seen by Dr. Siatczynski twice for a shoulder injury. After 2 cortisone injections and a basic ultrasound, he felt NO need to do an MRI to rule out tendon/ligament damage. He insisted in a very arrogant manner that I could either "live with the pain and impaired range of motion" or he could perform arthroscopic surgery to shave down a "bone spur" that in his opinion, was causing tendonitis. After obtaining a second opinion from another Orthopedic surgeon whose first indication was to order an MRI, it was determined within 5 minutes that the ligaments had completely torn away from the bone and that open surgery was needed to repair the damage. Thank goodness I went for the second opinion instead of taking the word of an arrogant, indifferent doctor who would have potentially made the situation worse! If you have an injury, please avoid this doctor!!!

September 19th, 2012
my life....ruined
"nothing is wrong with your knee, you are a woman." "go to physical therapy, this will help" My knee got much worse during therapy. I ended up on cruthes for years. Had to get a wheel chair. Wanted my exrays for visit to another doctor, they couldn't find them. They also lost the original prescription for the physical therapy which was for weight bearing therapy. Doctor number 2 was appauled by the condition of my knee and did an immediate surgery. A piece of bone that was lodged in my knee joint had worn the cartliage down to something that looked like spagetti.He said I would not walk on that leg agian. Too young for a knee replacement. Still was on crutches,Doctor number three. Nothing can be done. I will order a wheel chair for you and get an order for a handicap tag.Doctor Number 4 There is nothing that can be done. You will not walk again. Don't go to anyone else because if they try to correct the knee, it will make it worse.Doctor number 5. Doctor was visibly angry. Asked who was responsible for this and I told him about all of the doctors and what they had said. He threw down the enormous brace I had to wear on my leg to help with pain. He looked at all the drugs I had to take to get through the days with the pain I had. This was about 5 years I had had to deal with this. This doctor said he could fix my knee. I felt like I was dreaming...But after an osteotomy, lots of therapy to help me learn how to walk again, I was walking.Dr. Siatczynski missed something very important and destroyed my life.Please, do not go to him.

August 28th, 2012
Bad Diagnosis!

February 2nd, 2011
Paul Siatczynski is among the best Orthopaedic practitioners in the field. I have extended nerve damage in a knee, but Dr. S. worked for years with me in the mid-90s and I have not found a better, more personable physician anywhere I've lived or since I was his patient. If I ever need orthopaedic attention again, it would be worth the trip back to Michigan be under this doctor's care.