A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sieber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sieber
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sieber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sieber, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Clinical Research
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieber graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sieber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Sieber FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Sieber practice?
- Dr. Paul Sieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sieber practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.