Dr. Paul Sieber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Sieber?

March 5th, 2017

Went to Dr. Sieber with prostate cancer. and he was the right choice.

I liked Dr. Sieber from the first time I net him.. He is friendly and knowledgeable on the latest procedures and explained everything I needed to know..before the procedure that took care of my cancer. It takes time to see the doctor but that is because he takes the time needed with his patients.

January 19th, 2015

Knowledgable and caring

Although the wait to see him was long (probably because he was taking necessary time with other patients), it was well worth it. Dr. Sieber spent a full hour explaining my prostate cancer status and the pros and cons of all treatment options. When pushed for a specific recommendation, de did so and explained his reasons. We were not hurried and had all our questions answered.

November 7th, 2013

Dr Sieber & staff were lacking compassion & treated my husband & I like what we were going through was nothing. He did not explain why we were doing tests we were doing & told us it would be a couple of days until he got back to us with blood results & after 2 weeks, we finally had to call him. I had to go to the office to pick something up & was there for 30 minutes while the reception read his chart & still couldn't figure out why I was there. I would not recommend this doctor. If it were possible to give no stars for follow up, I would!

July 12th, 2017