A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Siemers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siemers
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siemers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Siemers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemers graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Siemers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Timothy Siemers MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Siemers practice?
- Dr. Paul Siemers has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Siemers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.