A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Siemers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siemers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siemers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Siemers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemers graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Siemers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Timothy Siemers MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Siemers practice?
- Dr. Paul Siemers has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Siemers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.