Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
Advanced Hlth. Care Sc
9400 W Lincoln Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53227
414-321-2255
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Extremely disappointed  |  show details
by Darlene Williams on Oct 22nd, 2013

I have had right knee pain for years. I have had a torn miniscus twice. And a lateral release. I have a lot of athritis and weather affects my knee terribly. I was told by 3 different doctors that I need a knee replacement. It took me a long time to make the decision to have a knee replacement done. I finally decided that I have to do it. The pain affects my daily life and I am very limited in my daily activities. I asked a lot of people about doctors and decided that Dr. Paul Sinkiewicz sounded like the best in his field. I felt confident and very determined to get it done finally and change my life. I had an appointment on 10/21/13. Everything went very well and I really liked him. I was completely honest and shared with him that I take 4 pain pills daily to deal with my pain. After hearing this, Dr. Sinkiewicz turned on me, made me feel like I was a "national statistic". He said I would not be happy with a knee replacement because I take pain pills. I would have to be off them for a year or 2 before he would even consider doing my knee replacement. I felt extremely judged, defeated, depressed and just knocked down. I spent the whole next day crying and feeling bad about myself. I was not there to ask for pain pills - one of my determining factors to go ahead with my knee surgery was to get off the pain pills - because I don't want to live on pain pills. I am a successful business owner and mother of 5 with 3 step children and 6 grandchildren. Dr. Sinkiewicz will not be doing my knee replacement, he made me feel like he was too good for me and told me to go see someone else. I think that no one can understand your pain and discomfort until they walk in your shoes. I do not take surgical procedures lightly and I don't like to have to be on pain medication. I have an appointment with another doctor and caution anyone that chooses this doctor to maybe not be so honest if you are on prescription pain medication, because he obviously has a big problem with this. He really took the wind out of my sails and made me feel like I was some sort of drug addict - when, I was trying to help myself to be better than ever. Very disappointed and feeling extremely judged, by someone who has no idea the kind of person I really am. Thank You... Sincerely, Darlene Williams

|  Linda P.  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

I am a nurse and have been for 46 years. Dr Sienkiewicz gave me a new hip and I can bend, walk and sit without pain.My hip was bone on bone and interferred with my nursing. I have arthritis of both knees and he is not rushing to replace them. When they really hurt I go to him and get painless shots and they help for 3-4 months and sometimes longer. My health has changed so surgery now would be risker. Whe it is a necessary he wil be the one doing it.

|  show details
Aug 15th, 2005 on yahoo.com

THE VERY BEST IN ORTHO: OUR FAMILY HAS BEEN SEEING DR. SIENKIEWICZ FOR MANY YEARS,THAT INCLUDES MY MOTHER IN LAW,MY WIFE AND MYSELF,HE IS TRUELY ONE ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON I WOULD TRUST WITH ANY PROBLEM.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com