Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Right Hip Replacement One Year ago show details Right Hip Replacement One Year ago
by John D. Brinn Brookfield, Wi. on Aug 21st, 2016

Everything has worked out so well for Me after a year ago . I just wanted to Thank Dr. Sienkiewicz and his team for giving Me a better Life . For Me He is the BEST. Thank you again ! 😊

One Joint Too Far. show details One Joint Too Far.
by Alex Kendziorski on Mar 2nd, 2016

This Doctor replaced both my hips, my knee and my shoulder. I should have gone to a shoulder specialist. Instead I will now spend the rest of my life in pain and will never be able to wave, shake hands or any of those things which require an extended arm. I've had two 'Second Opinions' and both said they can't believe that any Surgeon would have performed this surgery the way this guy did. He replaced only one part of a TWO part shoulder. Go figure.

Replaced my right hip show details Replaced my right hip
by John D. Brinn on Oct 13th, 2015

I can now walk without pain thanks to Dr. Sienkiewicz's masterful skills of his work. At 67 I now enjoy life again, I can't thank Him enough for what he has done for me . He's the Best !

Jan 14th, 2015

I just love him! He takes his time with you, will answer all your questions. I'm obese and has never made me feel made bad for being over weight! He did my right knee over 14 years ago and m

Linda P. show details Linda P.
Apr 17th, 2013

I am a nurse and have been for 46 years. Dr Sienkiewicz gave me a new hip and I can bend, walk and sit without pain.My hip was bone on bone and interferred with my nursing. I have arthritis of both knees and he is not rushing to replace them. When they really hurt I go to him and get painless shots and they help for 3-4 months and sometimes longer. My health has changed so surgery now would be risker. Whe it is a necessary he wil be the one doing it.