A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Siffri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Siffri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siffri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siffri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Siffri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siffri graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Siffri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Siffri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Siffri practice?
- Dr. Paul Siffri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Siffri practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.