A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Siffri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Siffri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siffri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siffri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Siffri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siffri graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Siffri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Siffri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Siffri practice?
- Dr. Paul Siffri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Siffri practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.