Dr. Paul Siffri, MD
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  The Best  |  show details
by Nix on Sep 16th, 2014

Dr. Siffri just performed rotor cuff shoulder surgery last Wednesday. He is very professional, helpful, knowledgable about me and all of my needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone because he is the best!

|  ACL  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

We met Dr Siffri through the Steadman-Hawkins Greenville County School district affiliation. Very thorough, knowledgeable and presented surgical options in a clear, concise manner. He is genuinely concerned about his patients well being and recovery.

Sep 30th, 2012

Very thorough. He gave us his full attention in the initial assessment visit and was diligent in a 5.5 hour surgery to reconstruct my son's knee which was severely damaged.

by patti williams on Aug 8th, 2012

Waited one hour for appointment .Dr Siffri was great explaining things to me although i left the office in more pain after the injection and called the office on three different occasions with out my questions answers my pain level contines to be 10 (1 10) felted a little cheated.

Mar 14th, 2010