Dr. Paul Silverstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
Professional, knowledgeable, couteous. Great experience, love the results!

June 14th, 2015
Remove Leaking Silicone & Mastoplexy
I orig I asked 4 a breast lift after nursing my child & was left with a significant size difference. Silverstein talked me into breast augmentation that would lift & leave no scarring vs. a lift. I came out a size bigger than requested. My boobs sagged so much everyone believed they were definitely real. I hated these saggy beasts, because I came in to be more perky & he didn't even fix the size difference either. Fast fwd 5 yrs and I'm having leaking issues. I called his office to get in but was dismissed. He stated women have lived with leaks so I'd be okay. I ended up in the ER from the silicone leaking & my body rejecting it's material with symptoms. I have 5 other docs call this office urgent to have him assess my condition. I had a huge lump in my axillary (arm pit) area & couldn't put my arm down from pain. I finally after months of waiting got a surgery date 3 weeks away. The nurse told me in recovery it was a mess inside me, but the doc never apologized 4 my wait. He was anxious 4 me to have them put back in after 6 months of healing. I have my orig lift (mastoplexy) request done when removal of implants occurred. I followed up 2 get my stitches removed but the nurse missed a lot. I told her but she dismissed my concern. I told the doc on my next app but was told I was wrong. Repeat tries without success led me to other docs to have the stitches removed. They caused massive skin breakdown where each knot was approx each 1.5" I now have proof there are stitches left in me but because of the knots with scar tissue. I'll have to have it all cut out at once. It pokes my breast bone & armpits constantly in a sharp pain. It can be felt so intimacy is a huge issue, plus the results look funny as my breast look up & sideways, not natural. I had implants that had a replacement if they ruptured before a time period, which they did. I had 2 pay 4 surgery but not the implants. I now have to see another plastic surgeon to fix this mastoplexy & to get my manufacturer replacement implants. I wouldn't send my ANYONE to this joke factory!

February 4th, 2015
liked it
The surgery was nice and staff was knowledgeable.