Dr. Paul Simcoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Simcoe?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Paul Simcoe?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 10th, 2012

Dr's show compassion, he has none!

I had the worst doctor experience with him when i took my 5 yr old to the emergency room in the middle of the night. I was very concerned when i noticed that my son was not breathing for about 8-10 secs at a time along with a fever that had been going on for about a week. The Dr seemed very annoyed at the fact that i took my son to the ER and it "is not an emergency". It was an emergency to me! He could of kindly explained what my son was experiencing like any other Dr would have, but instead he was scoffing at everything i would say. He had no problem showing me how he felt. He belittled me.

January 7th, 2015